Five great reasons to visit the Dorsky Museum,
SUNY New Paltz campus
Saturday, July 21.
2 pm GALLERY TALKS
1. Linda Weintraub, curator, introduces the exhibition, “Dear Mother Nature”.
2. Paul Stewart, artist, demonstrates dynamic equilibrium
3. Portia Munson, artist, explains why animal bones became her art medium
4. Tricia Greene, artist, shares how ordinary tools inspired her extra-ordinary sculpture
3 pm DEMONSTRATION / WORKSHOP
5. Claire Lambe, artist, welcomes all ages to participate in an origami workshop. Their artworks will become part of her compelling depiction of Mother Nature’s fragility